Rules and Regulations:
- There are two (2) types of Guest Parking Permits available:
- Daily Permit: Can be obtained any day after 9:00 a.m. and will expire 9:00 a.m. the next day.
- Weekend Permit: Can be obtained on Friday after 9:00 a.m. and will expire 9:00 a.m. the following Monday.
- Tenant may only have one valid Guest Parking Permit at any given time.
- Tenant may not register the same Guest Vehicle for more than two (2) consecutive days.
- Guest Parking Permits are limited and are issued on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The Guest Parking Permit may only be used on the registered guest vehicle.
- The Guest Parking Permit must be placed in the Guest registered vehicle face up on the driver's side of the dashboard. The Guest Parking Permit will be invalid if placed in any other location.
- The following are examples of misuse of a Guest Parking Permit:
- Allowing someone to park at Meadows Crossing to use the bus
- Allowing someone to park at Meadows Crossing who is an illegal occupant
- Duplicating a Guest Parking Permit
- Allowing someone else to use your username and password
- Registering false information
Misuse of the Guest Parking Permit is not limited to the above listed examples. Misuse will be determined at the sole discretion of the Landlord.
We are not responsible for your parking pass in the event our printer is down. In the event our printer is not accessible or is broken, it is the tenant’s responsibility to find another way to print the guest parking pass.
ANY ALTERATION OR MISUSE OF THE GUEST PARKING PERMIT WILL RENDER IT INVALID AND THE VEHICLE MAY BE TOWED OR BOOTED AT DRIVER'S EXPENSE. FURTHERMORE, TENANT MAY BE SUBJECT TO A $300.00 FINE AND/OR LOSS OF GUEST PARKING PRIVILEGES AT LANDLORD'S SOLE DISCRETION. GUEST PARKING PERMIT RULES AND REGULATIONS MAY BE CHANGED AT ANYTIME AT LANDLORD'S SOLE DISCRETION.