Looking for roommates for the 2018-2019 school year

02 Oct 2017 16:16 #25509 by bjorkas
Hi!!!
My name is Ashton Bjork and I am in the same situation you are in. I am going into occupational therapy (although I will probably change my mind). I love playing/ watching sports and shopping.
Let me know if you are still looking for a roommate and want to get to know each other!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Oct 2017 19:50 #25511 by hindsr2
Hi! My name is Rachael Hinds and I will be transferring to GV in the fall. I will be going to school for elementary education. I do not know anyone at GV as it will be my first year there so I am looking for people to move in with. Right now I go to a community college in Lansing, but cannot wait to move to Allendale! I love shopping and sports too! I am a tidy and respectful person but like to have fun as well! If you want to talk more, you can email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Thanks!

10 Oct 2017 19:37 #25512 by Agesswein
Hi! My name is Abbie Gesswein and I am in the same situation you are in as well. I'm going to be a sophomore and my major is nursing. I'm also very laid back and a very clean person. Let me know if you're still looking for a roommate as I would love to get to know you!

12 Oct 2017 22:25 #25514 by hindsr2
I am still looking for people to room with for next fall!! I'd love to get to know and hopefully be roommates!

24 Oct 2017 15:03 #25515 by madiey32
If you are still looking for roommates let me know because I am looking for two more people to fill my lease!

24 Oct 2017 15:04 #25516 by madiey32
I am looking for two more people to fill my lease for the 2018-2019 school year, and would love to get to know you.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds